Creative Ways to Use Photos in Your Wedding Decorations
2. Guestbook: Curating a photo guestbook is another way for guests to see a sneak peak at the development of your relationship. I have seen couples just use photos from their engagement session for a photobook or they use photos from the duration of their relationship. This makes for great memorabilia in years to come for you as you have both the photos printed in a book to cherish and the well wishes of loved ones who attended your wedding day.
3. Centerpieces: A fun and inexpensive way to add a personal touch to your centerpieces is with photos. I often see table numbers being displayed with a photo of the couple. Photos can also be wrapped around flowers, placed flat on the table, in a frame, etc. Again the photos make a fun addition for guests to migrate around tables and see your photos and to start conversation once everyone is seated.
4. Add to your Bouquet/Boutonniere: This can be a personal touch to add your wedding look for the day. I often see photos added to the bride’s bouquet or the groom’s boutonniere of loved ones that are no longer with us or that couldn’t attend the day, but they want these individuals included in the day.
5. Ceremony Program: I list programs as I see this most often, but this can be any stationary for the day (invites, programs, menus, place cards, etc.) Adding a personal touch with photos can be an easy way to design your printed pieces for your wedding and also hold true to your theme of the day - YOU!
6. Wedding Favors: Wedding favors come in all shapes and sizes - from bags of candy, to custom CDs, to can koozies, hand sanitizer (yay 2020!), sweet treats, mini wine/champagne bottles, etc. Whatever your choose to give your guests as a thank you for celebrating with you, customizing your packaging with a photo is a great way to add your personal flare.
REFERRAL BONUS! For every client that you refer to Morgan E Photography that books a session, you will receive your choice of 20% off your next photo session or a FREE wedding day album!
Hello! I'm glad you are here.
I am an Appleton, Wisconsin-based photographer. I lean into my creative side when I shoot and love bringing out your personality during your session. To ramble off a few of the things that fuel my soul (other than my camera); clear night skies, snuggles with loved ones, the outdoors, sunsets, having genuine conversations with new people, and listening to audiobooks.